TERMS & CONDITIONS
In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Art. 10 of the Law 34/2002 of July 11 named “Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico” the following information is stated: the company acting as owner of the website is Do Rego & Novoa – Ene Bianca S.L. hereinafter (Do Rego & Novoa), based in Calle C, nave C3, Parque tecnológico y Logístico de Vigo, VAT number B70118435 registered at A Coruña Business Register in volume 3233 of the General Section, 123 sheet, nº C- 41933, 1st registration . Our contact email address is the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. USERS: Do Rego & Novoa will call User to anyone who access to the Website. According to this, Do Rego & Novoa assumes that every User accepts the General Conditions hereby exposed.
The personal data that you provide us voluntarily will be included in a file owned by Do Rego & Novoa that will be used to manage your registration as a user, inform you about Do Rego & Novoa products and promotions through the e-mail account that you provide us. Do Rego & Novoa, Parque Tecnológico y Logístico de Vigo, Texvigo, Nave C3, 36315 Vigo, España, as the party responsible for the file, is committed to respect the confidentiality of your personal information. Pursuant to Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, the Personal Data Protection Act, your details will be processed according to legislation and you may exercise your rights to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending written notification from the e-mail address you used to register to email@example.com or by letter, with a copy of your identification document, to the following postal address: Do Rego & Novoa (ENE BIANCA SL)., Parque Tecnológico Logístico de Vigo, Calle C, Nave C3, 36315, Vigo
By including your personal information, you guarantee us that it is your true identity, and that all of the information that you provide is true, exact, up-to-date and complete when you provide it to us. If you provide third-party personal information, you guarantee that you are duly authorized to process it. Likewise, you are obligated to inform said third parties of the Terms and Conditions of the processing of their data.
Formalizing your registration as a user implies your consent to process the data in accordance with the terms indicated.
3. INTELLECTUAL & INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY. All intellectual and industrial property rights to the Web domain, as well as the contents, belong to Do Rego & Novoa, so no user is authorized to make use of them, nor print them nor store them on any physical medium for any reason other than for personal and private use. The modification or commercial use of any part of the same is strictly prohibited.
Use of the contents of the Web domain is authorized for information and service purposes only, whenever the source is referenced, and the user alone is liable for any misuse of the same.
Accessing this Website does not give the users any right or ownership whatsoever to the intellectual or industrial property rights nor to the contents it contains. Users who access this page may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, transfer nor sell the aforementioned elements, nor create new products or services derived from the information obtained without the prior express authorization, in writing, of Do Rego & Novoa.
Any alteration of the content or structure of this web page by the user is strictly prohibited. Do Rego & Novoa reserves the right to take any pertinent legal actions against users who violate or infringe the intellectual and/or industrial property rights
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY While Do Rego & Novoa will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. Do Rego & Novoa make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website.
5. OUR RIGHTS Do Rego & Novoa reserves the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website. The General Conditions provided on this website are valid as of the date of the latest update. Do Rego & Novoa also reserves the right to change these General Conditions from time to time. It is the responsibility of the user to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Do Rego & Novoa reserves the right to take any pertinent legal actions against users who violate or infringe these General Conditions.
6. THIRD PARTY LINKS To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices of such websites, the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
7. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION These conditions are governed by Spanish law. To resolve any query, discrepancy or divergence which could be caused during the completion and interpretation of this contract, parties will be subjected to the Courts and Tribunals of Vigo.